The Children’s Dental Clinic is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides preventive and restorative dental care for free or at low-cost. We provide dental treatment and care to eligible children living in the Tredyffrin-Easttown and Great Valley school districts. We provide comprehensive dental care and education.
In 1946, Hobson C. Wagner, then Superintendent of Schools of the Paoli Area School District, realized that many students were unable to receive the dental care they needed. With the assistance of Mrs. John C. Russell and other concerned members of the community, he established the Children’s Dental Clinic to provide preventive and restorative dental care for free or at a low and affordable cost.
Today, the clinic continues to serves students in need in the Tredyffrin/Easttown and Great Valley school districts. The clinic is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, charitable organization and is supported by local fundraising events and donations from local dentists, residents, service organizations, PTOs, and the two school districts.
Why is Dental Care Important?
Our mission is to help children in the Tredyffrin-Easttown and Great Valley school district communities be free from oral pain and infection, so they may participate in school and activities and maximize their potential to thrive.